Are you considering a career change? Are you Considering working for S&P Global Marketing Intelligence? We went online and did some digging. We came across reviews left by current and former employees of the company.
1) You know just how many Companies require a probationary period? You do not have this with S&P. You may pass probation following the first day, based on how well you're doing. They are more lenient than a number of the other businesses, which some view as both pros and cons.
2) Would you like to workout? You'll have access to some great gym amenities through the business. You're able to exercise as much or as little as you want without paying extra money.
3) Every department has their Own advantages packages. Every department gets a fantastic corporate rewards package on the first day. You'll have some terrific alternatives to choose from, very flexible. Some departments will have additional benefits additional in. You'll have to speak to the department heads to learn what's included.
4) There's now a maternity Package available to women. It took some time to have this for the employees. It still below what the competition is offering, but at least it's something.
5) Employees get emergency Childcare with their healthcare packages, which covers prices you may be accountable for otherwise. Emergency care is excellent, especially when your child comes down with something at the last minute.
6) You may have 5 paid days off for the holidays. The only downside is that by Taking off the time you get a reduced paycheck. They choose from Peter to pay Paul. Further Information relevant internet site.